- Decorating Sugar Cookies-contemplating having some of Jocelyn's friends and their moms join in this one. It might be crazy in our little home, but kind of fun too? Am I crazy?
- Decorating the tree (a real one) and home- Every year my mom could not wait to decorate. Decorating has never been my favorite, but this year I cannot wait because I know Jocelyn will love it. Decorating the tree is one of my favorite memories. No matter how lame I was as a pre-teen/teen I enjoyed that.
- Ginger bread house making- another absolute favorite thing to do. Except there is no ginger or bread. But many gram crackers.
- Fondue dinner- we usually have this as our Christmas dinner. This year we will do our own in Utah before Christmas break with friends since my whole family is off with in-laws, on missions, law school and all other crazy things.
- Seeing the lights at the temple.- every year we go too close to Christmas and it is crazy. We want to go early this year and enjoy it!
- Watching Rudolf (a Mince family tradition) and other fun Christmas movies (Its a Wonderful Life, White Christmas, Elf etc...)
- Make and give Christmas gifts to friends family and those in need. (every year we picked a family or some families in need and my mom made amazing gifts to give them. It was so fun!)
So there is my list. At least part of it. And there are only three weeks until we leave for California! Bah! Time to get going.

4 comments:
Love your traditions! if you need a recommendation on where to get a real tree, we've gotten one from Sun River Gardens in Orem, for the past three years and they are excellent, full, deep green, and really good quality, no dried up crispy heap at the end of the year. We're going soon if you want to pick one out together.
by the way we are still doing foundu here in at moms...i will make them. Are you going to come and do gingerbread house here this year too?
Well it is Cory's family's Christmas so I don't think we will be there for Christmas Eve. It would not be very fair. I will see about any other things during the week. It will just depend on everyone's schedule.
Rachel that all sounds awesome. I may have to permanently borrow some of these ideas!
Post a Comment