Voting

Monday, November 28, 2011

Check In #2

Obviously Thanksgiving got in the way a bit. However, I am pretty happy with the results over all.

Work Out:

Run 2x a week -Ran once. But I rode horses twice...kind of counts.
Spin 1x a week-Did it and died. This is why you should not take a break from spin.
Strength 2x a week - Got one in. Unless of course you want to count horseback riding again. Man my legs were sore!
Abs 5x a week- not so grand.

Eating:

Have a vegetable with every dinner, fruit with other meals -In all the meals I made for myself I did great! Thanksgiving was difficult because I was too busy feeding or attempting to feed Jocelyn and missed out on the delicious salad...but that was the only off day.
Keep in a healthy calorie count but don't cut calories It was Thanksgiving. Of course that did not happen.
Eat healthy meals every day with one cheat day allowed Again, Thanksgiving
One dessert a week Thanksgiving again. And being at my Grandma's farm. All we do there is eat, and its usually not that healthy. I love it.

So with all of that, I weighed myself per-Thanksgiving and got 126. At the end of the weekend I weighted myself expecting a few pounds added on and I was at 124! kind of funny and nice. You could say that was me losing muscle mass. But...I am not sure because I only missed working out for a few days. Either way I will take it. I will admit that while I did eat a lot of crap, I never ate to the point of being stuffed and that probably helped.

No comments: