Voting

Thursday, November 10, 2011

B!!!!

Tonight, while at a friends house Jocelyn came running up to me with a very concerned face. "B! B! BEEEE!" she yelled. Letter b? no, bee? no, Pee? YES! (she still struggles with the letter p.)

Up to this point she has been terrified of the potty )and usually only tells me if she has to poo. yes poo. i am a mom so i talk about that.), so I double checked. Pee? YES! So I took her diaper off and sat her on the potty with the Elmo seat. 'ELMO!"...yes.

So we sat. Nothing. "Are you done?" " NO! Elmo..."

Then we sat (really just 5 min or so, but thats quite a lot of time to sit on a toilet. well...at unless you are one of those magazine reader types....maybe she is practicing?

So after a few minutes, we are sitting there. And by we I mean Jocelyn, her friend Henry and I. He wanted to keep us company. And what happens? A trickle. Of pee. And I got excited. I cheered for her. She smiled, then got the chills. As she always does when she pees. And she still wanted to sit on the toilet.

Now to see if she will do it again in the near future, or if it was a fluke.

1 comment:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

Hurray for Jocelwasil! we're so proud of her. Henry keeps telling me Joci peed, Joci peed and then he points to where, lol.