Jocelyn is learning and growing so fast!
On Friday (11/25/2011) we went swimming at Lava Hot Springs. Jocelyn LOVES swimming. Her favorite thing was to jump to me. I count to three so she has a cue and knows not to jump until I am ready. Well later that night she came up to me saying One, Two, Free, Four! I, being the over proud mom I am, was amazed. Of course she can count to three, but where did four come from? Yes I think my child is brilliant.
12/3- watching monsters inc- laughing along and commenting
12/4- woke up early. i heard her in her room and went to check on her and heard her sneezing and laughing at herself (her big giggle.) it was so cute!
11/26- woke up early from her nap and asked to be put in her crib and sat and played for about 40 min by herself. she has started just entertaining herself for a bit in her bed. its so nice! and cute! (nigh nigh rawr etc. is heard.)
12/12- insisted on reading me all three books for bed time. Brown Bear Brown Bear (she said the animal name and sound for each page and read through all the animals at the end like i do. in her own gibberish of course.) Windows to colors (she read this backwards. But opened each page and tried to point at the pictures and "tell" me about them like i do for her.)
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment