Voting

Monday, November 21, 2011

Checking In

Thought I posted mid-week last week, I am making the fitness check in on Mondays. That is how I view my week, so that is how it will be.

Work Out:

Run 2x a week -success! (it was beautiful out two days in a row. Made me want to run)
Spin 1x a week-fail (i don't liketo put "fail", but not sure what to say. new word anyone? I had meetings.)
Strength 2x a week - success. Thank you to pinterest for all the ideas. I try a new one each day.
Abs 5x a week- 4/5 so, not complete fail?

Eating:

Have a vegetable with every dinner, fruit with other meals -half and half. I need new ways of incorporating vegitables for those who do not like them. (me.)
Keep in a healthy calorie count but don't cut calories starting off was tricky but i had it down by the end of the week and felt great! (minus sunday. moms like to feed you. and my mom fed me.)
Eat healthy meals every day with one cheat day allowed mostly success. minus the fact that i ate cinnamon pull aparts yesterday. thanks mom. (they were so delicious though!)
One dessert a week see above- i ate ice cream the day before those pull aparts......

Weight: home scale says 121 and work says 126 (what the?) I will go with the higher to be safe. I am not too worried as I just really got going. We will see what next week brings! (already got my work out in today!)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have a recipe book for that sneeks in veggies at home. I will let you know the name next week.