I have not really posted about my weight. I figured most everyone has heard me complain enough in person. But I am throwing it out there. I have been working out as much as possible but eating terribly. This week I said enough is enough. I will eat better.
Today I told myself I did not need a cookie. Then as I still went to grab it I told myself I still did not need a cookie. Then I told myself again. I finally walked away without a cookie.
Now I just need to make myself run even though I left my headphones at home and I HATE running let alone running without music.
It's Enough
11 years ago

3 comments:
Way to be Rach. You make me proud. So, did you run?
I did run. Like 2 miles. But I still ran. Its a step in the right direction. Ha thanks!
you're awesome, you're my inspiration! I wish I looked as good as you!!
Post a Comment