Once upon a time I enjoyed making Valentines day for those of us without someone special to share it with. Three of us even created our own little club. It was grand. Then I was engaged, Cory wanted nothing more than to get me something grand. He had to ask me if it was ok because have never been pampered by a boy and did not understand it. Then we were married and I thought it was a good idea.
Now? Maybe it is because of last year, maybe it is because I know we have all three of our birthdays next month. Yes, all three of us, we did not plan that. But I am kind of over it. Is that sad? I don't hate it, I think it is grand. But.....I just have not been into it this year. Sad. I think. Or maybe not. I will however put Jocelyn in a cute outfit that might be red, or pink. I guess that counts.
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment