Voting

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Glasses

As of February 19? I think, Little J has glasses.

In another post I will explain how I knew she needed glasses and all that fun stuff. For now, adorable pictures.


Don't let this picture fool you. She was not a huge fan of having them on. Her Dad just makes her laugh.
She had a bit of Grandma syndrome, with not much of a bridge to her nose they kept sliding down. How to fix that? A strap made of hair ties of course. (she reminds me of my Grandma Williams here)

Her solution to keeping them on? Scrunch face of course. Or, maybe she just likes making that face......

I am not going to lie, while the main purpose of the glasses is to help her see better, they also seem to up her cuteness by about 20. Or more.

No comments: