Voting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

11 Months

I always get confused on the 11th month and 11 months thing. Just saying. However Jocelyn is 11 months, meaning really she is now in her 12th month and will soon be 12 months. I know it probably makes perfect sense but it throws me through a loop.

This little girl is just growing so much, especially in her personality. She is happiest when she is making others laugh. I can already anticipate phone calls from teachers.....She continues to love music and water and being with people. Here are some of the things she has done this month:

Started waving beginning of Jan (around the 11)

Finally got two bottom teeth 10-bottom rt, then bottom lft on 11 (we had no idea until Cory was trying to get something out of her mouth and there they were.)

On Sunday the 23 we were at church during sacrament meeting. When they came around to give us the bread, Jocelyn watched us each put some in our mouth then hand the tray on. She was not happy about that at all. She lost it because we did not share with her. She does this all the time now.

Around that same week she continued her wanting to share and do what we do. She goes to a baby-sitters two times a week. She has a boy named Henry who is about 16months. They are best friends. She has really begun to act like a little sister to him, wanting to do everything he does, only eat what he eats. It is funny, and sometimes difficult.

Things she is eating:
bell peppers cooked with a little oil
chicken tostada bake- black beans, corn (loves them!)
grilled cheese
spinach lasagna
quesadilla
pears

She is such a clown, she really does make these faces on purpose. Between this and the fact she likes to crawl around growling and yelling I wonder how girl-y (girly? girl-y? the computer says girl y) she will be.

Can't remember if it was an ear infection or she was just tired but this is one of her rare cuddle moments with mom. Notice the Rancho Simi Parks and Rec sweat shirt. Represent.
Sunday walk with Mom and Dad. It was freezing.

And one more funny face for the road.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Have I ever mentioned that I just absolutely LOVE this girl? Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Becca said...

Everyday Kristy! We love Family Love! You all awesome!! I love the funny face thing on purpose! She must be related to Cory!

Bethany said...

Bell peppers? Go Jocelyn!