Voting

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1 Year

One Year ago today little J blessed us by coming 4 weeks early. Since I know you want to, you can read about it here. While it was a difficult year due to several difficult and emotional surprises, I can honestly say I am so happy to have her. She is so funny and so happy, she makes me feel a love I never thought I could. Happy Birthday little Jocelyn!

Usually she just stares at the camera like I am crazy. But today, the minute I turned it on she was a complete ham.

Jocelyn and her friend Henry came to visit mom at work for a few minutes. What a nice surprise!

Speaking of Henry, these two are the best of friends. Henry calls her Jos Jos. And Jocelyn HAS to do everything Henry does. I swear she will eat more and do more when around Henry than she will ever do or eat for us (favorite right now is sitting on the counter like in the above picture). They are so cute!

And speaking of cute, I was so fortunate as to be able to get this oh so adorable picture of her at the end of the day when I went to pick her up from Henry's. I cannot get over how cute and big and wonderful this little one year old is.

No comments: