Voting

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day at the Pulsiphers

I really thought all Jocelyn would be interested in would be the paper, however, she seemed to like seeing what was under the paper. I believe she attempted to play with every toy she got, and eat every article of clothing. Since we have so many pictures from both places I made them two posts. P.S. those of you who make fun picture collages, what do you use? I think that could be useful....

Pictures in no particular order.

Anne and Jocelyn with their cute onsies Aunt Becky got them (though breaking your elbow is no fun, it was fun having her in California with us!)
Cory and Sara looking their best for the camera.

She loves to have things in her mouth while playing, crawling really anything. This is part of the bag we put this toy in. What a goofy baby.
Her "big present" She loves it and so do we! (really though, its fun to play with.)
Opening presents with Dad.

No comments: