One thing I love about Christmas time is all the traditions. I remember when we learned about traditions in elementary school and had to share a favorite. I was so excited to share our Christmas Eve traditions. Every Christmas Eve we have a fon due party and get to open two presents, a book (which my mom always seems to read before we get them that night) and jammies. It was especially fun this year because it was Jocelyn's first Christmas Eve and Cory's family came to join in the fun as well. I was too busy eating to get any pictures of the fon due party. But we got some cute pictures of J with her book and jammies!

What is a first Christmas post without a picture of a baby eating something the present was wrapped in? We all know its their favorite part....

All the kids (who were there) in their jammies. The fact they are all looking is a big win.

For some reason I chose the picture where Jocelyn and I both have a terminator eye. I might fix this later...
No comments:
Post a Comment