This year we decided to fly home for Thanksgiving. So when the rumors of the "blizzard of 2010" threatened to cancel our flight, I was just a little upset. However, it was luckily not as bad as it could have been and off to California we went .(by the way if you are wondering if flying was faster, we calculated that with having to get to the airport 3 hours early,transfers and LA holiday traffic we only saved maybe 2 hours and no sleep as Jocelyn missed both naps and did not sleep at all that night.) But, we did have a great time and Jocelyn loved spending time with her grandparents!
Jocelyn liked riding the moving sidewalk (anyone seen the seinfeld episode where they talk about having those as regular sidewalks?)
Playing with Nana and the books she got her. Nana knows Jocelyn well!
What is better then one Grandpa? Two Grandpas! Jocelyn loved all the attention she got.
Thanksgiving day with 2nd Cousin Sarah
Great Grandpa Bryce. I hear he is quite the baby charmer, there is no exception with Jocelyn!
How J passes the time when we are in the target parking lot without keys. Sitting in a box playing with her Christmas present. Yes I know it is not Christmas yet, but oh well.
I feel horrible and do not have a picture of Grandma Pulsipher (I will make sure to have several from Christmas!) However I have a picture of Jocelyn in the oh so cute dress Grandma made her for Thanksgiving. Thank you! She looked so cute!
I feel horrible and do not have a picture of Grandma Pulsipher (I will make sure to have several from Christmas!) However I have a picture of Jocelyn in the oh so cute dress Grandma made her for Thanksgiving. Thank you! She looked so cute!

1 comment:
Agreed on flying versus driving.
And I agree, that dress is cute!
Post a Comment