Voting

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today is Sunday, the first Sunday in about four weeks that Cory and I have been able to go to a full church meeting. Today we went to the oh so evil married student ward. Or well, that is how people we talked to before we went made it out to be. Everyone we talked to said it was this big fashion show and contest to see who is more spiritual. So we were a little nervous, but thought we would try it out anyway. After going today I have come to the conclusion that people's idea of a student ward is the same as a young adult ward, wrong. Everyone was nice and we had a good time. It wasn't a big fashion show and no one was trying to be better then the other. I like it. Everyone is in a similar situation in life. So.......I am hoping Cory likes it to because I would like to continue going there.


No comments: