Voting

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New blog

My sister is the one who got me to want a blog. It always looks so cute and is so fun to read. So I started mine but could not figure out how to make it cute. Then everyone started having a cute blog, except me. Well....thanks to my sister and the wonderful link on her page and a lot of time I probably shouldn't have spent....mine is on its way to being cute. Now I just need to learn how to 1) put links to my friends up. 2)put a picture in the little header thing. If you know how let me know! Im not very good at this stuff. And by not very good I mean I can't. 

3 comments:

Becca said...

putting links to friends is pretty easy. on the dashboard page click layouts. click the page elements tap. click page elements.

Bethany said...

Your blog looks fantabulous and I totally know what you mean about spending way too much time on it. Luckily, if you decide to change it in the future, it shouldn't take you nearly as long. Oh and the whole picture in the header. You need a photo editing program like Photoshop to make one. There is one for free on the website paint.net, I downloaded but totally have no idea how to use it. So, if you figure it out, let me know!

The Waldram Family said...

Rachel I found your blog! Did you ever get that message that I responded back to you? I am so happy that you are in Utah and we need to hang out sometime. It sounds like you are in Provo? My husband and I are in Pleasant Grove/American Fork right down the street from the Timpanogoos Temple. Oh, and I read your entry about finding a job...we are currently looking for a receptionist at my dept here at UVU. (it starts out at around $10...it could be more:) Just in case the hair place doesn't work out! Oh my blog is thewaldramfamily.blogspot.com and send me an email to thewaldrams@gmail.com, so I can give you my info so we can meet up!

Lauren (Van Oostendorp) Waldram