Voting

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dreaming

Before I was married I am pretty sure most of my internet time was spent on www.TheKnot.com. I kept looking at other people's wedding pictures and different ideas and all those fun things. I figured that once I was married that would be the end of it. Then I discovered that the people who made the knot are just oh so clever and also have a website for the married types. This website has definitely become a favorite of mine. www.thenest.com. It has everything, especially decorating ideas that I love, and many of them are do it yourself, or diy as they say. Im a dork I know, but its fun. Here are some pictures of rooms that they just put up and I love. 





If you know me you already know why I love this room. I love how there is so much color. It makes everything so bright and open feeling and it doesn't look like a little kids room, but its still fun. I want to be a fun grown up, therefore I need a fun room. If I were crafty I would have this be my craft room.



I love this bed, and the idea of mixing different patterns in the room. Someday I will be crafty and upholster our headboard and then I can have my cute craft room. Another thing I love, polka dots and stripes and such. They are just so clever how they find ways to incorperate things I love but never thought I would ever be able to use!

Anyway....I just thought I would share my new love with you all. Thenest.com. I enjoy it. Dreaming about what I can do someday in the house I will own in the not so distant but still kind of distant future is fun.

No comments: