Voting

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally married, and still waiting...

On June 7 2008 (yes 06-07-08) Cory and I were married in the Newport Beach Temple. It was the perfect day. We loved it and are still very happy. Which is a good thing since it has only been about three weeks. Our pictures of all these things should come soon, we lost my camera while in Hawaii and it is being mailed to us as we speak...or as I write and you read.

We have now since been on our honeymoon to Hawaii and moved from California to Utah. For the most part, I am happy with Utah. It is beautiful here, and there are a lot of outdoor things for us to do which makes me happy. Like home, but without a beach for surfing. The people are nice and all of Cory's parents friends are very helpful. For the most part, I am happy. 
But, I am beginning to feel homesick, I miss my beach, and my family, but mostly I miss having my own friends. I know I have only been here two weeks, not even two actually. But I have never not had friends and I do not have school or a job in which to make friends or keep me busy, so for now my days while Cory works are not all too enjoyable. I am quite lonely. I was hoping to go to the ward today to meet people, but Cory is sick so I am home. It looks like another lonely week for Rachel....I miss California.....





No comments: