Voting

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Three

On March 1 Jocelyn  turned 3. Can you believe that? Because I can't. She is so grown up. And it is like the minute she turned three she started doing all these things she could not do before. Also the phrase "I  want to do it myself" has been very abundant. So has "No" and "I don't want to" but we won't get into that at this time.

This age is so fun. Jocelyn is starting to understand things and anticipate them. It was so fun to build up her birthday. I am pretty sure I was more excited about it than anyone else. I put up some streamers, wrapped her presents and anxiously awaited the morning,

We enjoyed a great day of opening presents, eating cupcakes then finished the day off with getting her a bike and going to The Creamery, per her request.










Let me tell you, this girl is really growing up. She loves the idea of being a big girl. She was so proud at her well child visit she had a proud (look how grown up I am) face the whole time. And, if you were curious, (you know you are) she is in the 95% for height and 70% for weight.

Though she definitely gives us a run for our money at times, we really love our little three year old!

No comments: