Voting

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Meeting Naomi

In January my sister-in-law gave birth to their a little girl, Nomi Rose. I did not think I would get to see her until at least the summer since they live in Austin Texas and we live in Utah. Until I got a phone call from Alisha (sister -in-law) her work wanted to send her here on a recruiting trip and she wanted to see friends and family so she was going to visit at the beginning of March and was going to stay with us! It was so good to see them and Naomi is so adorable! 

 On the day of their arrival we met up with Bethany, Marie, Anne and Samuel at City Creek Center so the girls could chat and kids could play. 


 One of the nights, I watched Naomi for Alisha while she was at a work meeting. Near the end both Calli and Naomi really wanted to be held. So, this is how I accommodated that. My props to those moms with twins! 
 The best we could do with Jocelyn holding Naomi. Naomi was not much of a fan.
These two got along pretty well though. 

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Love the pictures! It was so fun to see ya'll and I really appreciate you helping with Naomi!