Voting

Thursday, January 31, 2013

4 Months

Already behind on this.

Calli was 4 months on January 22. I was excited to take her to her apt. to see how much she weighed. She is just so different from Jocelyn who was long and skinny. Calli is covered in adorable rolls. I was actually surprised she was only around the 50% for weight. Anyway, Calli is still such a great baby. My only complaint may be that she has not been the perfect sleeper she was. But that could be due to a number of things and I am still just completely in love with her.

Stats:
Weight : 13.8 lbs 50%
Height : 26 inches 95%


Here are a few pictures from her appointment. She is such a happy baby. Smiles at everyone, all the time. Though it takes a lot to get her to laugh. I have only succeeded once.
 She just loved talking to the Dr. I felt bad though, this was right before her vaccinations. She was happy as can be and then she had to get shots. She was not happy then.
Then we got home and she was happy as can be again. 

some pictures from the month.






No comments: