Voting

Sunday, January 27, 2013

After Christmas

The week after Christmas was a BUSY but fun week. We played, a lot. We spent the week going to the beach, going to see the space shuttle, going to see the Temple lights and eating Diddy Reese after, going to the Getty and maybe sleeping a bit in between. It was a lot of fun.

 Bundled up while waiting for our turn to see the shuttle





 C Street




 I absolutely love how cute she is in a wet suit. Best. Ever. 


 Calli getting some love from Great Grandma Pulsipher
 Jocelyn wanted to fall asleep looking at the Christmas tree. 
 My mom treated the girls to pedicures and suggested I bring Calli along. We soon found out why. She is a proud Grandma. 
 Sponge curlers for the first time. 
 Grandpa and Calli. 

 Jocelyn and I went to Mondos so I could surf (grandparents hung out with the girls) while the rest of the family went to the zoo. I am very glad we went to the beach. 


 Aunt Becky was a great help while we were there. 
 At the new children's section at the Getty.

 Getting frozen yogurt. 



 Anne and Jocelyn, a rare moment when they were getting along. 
 eventually, we had to go home. While I was in no way excited to be in the snow, we were excited to see Cory. Can you tell these two missed each other?



1 comment:

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

Where's the after pic of the curlers? ha ha. Your girls are too cute and sweet. I'm so jealous you got to go to the beach, it looks like a great time was had by all. See you soon for another cupcake-lunch.