This Thanksgiving we decided it would be best to stay around home instead of making two 10+ hour drives three weeks apart. Last minute, we decided it would be fun to go to "The Farm" where my Grandma and Aunt live in Idaho. Some of my favorite memories were made here during Thanksgiving when I was little. I love making more with my family now.
Jocelyn loved making new friends, coloring, building with legos and playing in the wide open spaces.
Cousin Derek is going to Paul Mitchell and did a family hair cut night. Jocelyn loved it.
I played on that exact swing set when I was growing up. It makes me nostalgic and I love it.
Jocelyn and Danika spent hours coloring and playing. Danni said we need to schedule a play date. Hopefully we can make it to Denver in the future to do that!
Jocelyn LOVES cousin Justin. I think the feelings are mutual.
Calli also received a lot of love and cuddles. Which was good since she had an ear infection the whole weekend.
Great Grandma is still pro at calming sad babies.
Uncle Sam and Aunt Marilyn sure enjoyed baby Calli. She seemed to like them quite a bit as well.
Cory had a blast as well, hiking, hunting, exploring and shooting. He would move there and become a farm boy in a heartbeat if I would let him.





No comments:
Post a Comment