Calli is 2 months now. It is amazing to think of how different she is from her sister. Jocelyn struggled with eating, which showed as she was just a skinny little thing until about 10 months. Calli, definitely has Jocelyn beat on the chub and weight gain. At first Calli really looked like Jocelyn, but now she is really getting her own "look"
Jocelyn at two months
Calli at two months
Calli stats as of 11/27/12
Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz (50%)
Length: 24 in. ( 95%)
Head 14.5 in (10%)
So far, our children are following the trend of being tall.
I cannot believe how fast she is growing, and I cannot believe I am saying that. I swore I did not enjoy infants, but I am already missing her cute little newborn self. Though I absolutely love the smiley two month old we have now as well. She is growing so fast!
Calli two days old, almost 6 lbs
Calli two months old 10 lbs.
I cannot say enough about how much we love having Calli. She is such a good baby! She eats well, sleeps....mostly well and is just so much fun. We love our Calli Joy.




No comments:
Post a Comment