While on our way to go feed the ducks Cory said something along the lines of," throw crap to the ducks." and of course Jocelyn immediately picked this up. " No Daddy! No throw crap to ducks!"
One day Jocelyn was having an exceptionally whiny morning. At breakfast she was sent to time out for it. When she came back she growled at me so Cory told her to go back to time out and while crying on her chair she exclaimed," I'm a lion!"
While at the baby-sitters today Jocelyn was being whinny. When asked why she responded, "I'm frustrated!"
At dinner tonight, Jocelyn looked at me and said, "I shake my booty!"
While eating another night, "I shake my body and my bum!" I told her to go ahead and she then proceeded to wiggle in her seat.
It's Enough
11 years ago

1 comment:
hahah!!! I love the saying of toddlers!!!
Post a Comment