Voting

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sundays at church.

Jocelyn was sitting on my lap today during sacrament meeting as we began to sing the closing hymn. I did what I usually do, held the book, using my fingers to show her where we were singing and sang along. Halfway through she hopped off my lap and I just looked back at the book and continued singing. Next thing I knew I heard this voice next to me singing as loud as possible, "Lalalalala!" and there was Jocelyn, her own hymn book on her lap with her finger on the page looking up singing for all to hear.

She was quite proud of herself because she also decided to sing during the prayer. Oh how I love this two year old...

Later that day...

While Eating graham crackers and milk with Cory, he asked her what she sang in primary. She started rambling off all these things we did not understand and finished with "quacky swim away!" 

No comments: