Voting

Thursday, December 29, 2011

17/18 Months

I was going through Blog posts that I never finished and I know I got really bogged down because of not being able to add pictures. So I am just posting these notes so I have them to remember. I have already loved looking back on her first year and reading things I don't remember. I would hate to not do that for this year just because there are no pictures...


17/18months

First sentence (she said others but not as clear) 8/18 its a pretzel! yum yum!
Calls the cats - the mowe. like...hi the mowe!
hot, helmet- 8/20 other words- bear,
started trying to jump 8/13
first time spinning in circles- i was outside with her and she started spinning and kind of humming to herself, 8/20
favorite movie- finding nemo- fishy
signs more, dog, bird, food, milk, water. if she wants something she moves her hands like she is signing so she can get it.
pretends to take food from books ( like pictures of cookies and such) and put it in her mouth
loves stuffed bears, especially the black one cory got from colorado.

No comments: