Lets talk about this check in. Or I will talk and you can move on.
Last week I was good. I ate well. I exercised well. I even made a dessert one day for a gathering and threw it away when everyone left so I would not be tempted to keep eating at it. I was good.
I loved working out. It was nice.
Then the weekend hit. I have had three migraines in three days. This kills the exercise thing. It also kills my eating because I have to take Excedrin and drink something with caffeine. Gross. Not to mention how I feel when I drink some huge sugary drink and sit around all day.
So I went from feeling AWESOME to...crap. And I weighed myself today and felt like crap. I know my goal is not really weight centered, but my body fat will not be tested again until next Monday. Weight is what I have to go on right now. And I gained 2.5 lbs. It could be a fluke. It could be that certain things are happening with my body. But its still annoying. Anyway. Its been a couple of those days. I need to up my motivation again and get going! Is anyone else trying to stick with any goals? How are you doing?
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment