Time to get some pictures in here. I keep not posting things because I don't want it to be out of order, then I have to remind myself that its online...I can fix that. So here are some random fall happenings for the Mince family. In no particular order..

Jocelyn tried out her first magic trick "look Mom, no hands!" Oh and..."look, no yogurt made it into my mouth!"

Jocelyn was told to share her stroller with her friend across the street, she said "ok" then sat in it so her friend could push her around. Stinker.
Jocelyn discovered bugs. Too bad she didn't like them the week before when I tried to get her to hold a cool fuzzy caterpillar...
Jocelyn devoured the grapes (Geeps!) from our backyard, seeds and all.
Jocelyn's newest cousin (kind of) came to visit.
Jocelyn LOVES him. And his bouncer, which she sat in whenever he was not in it.
Oh and...she made faces. Which is kind of a 24/7 thing here.
And to finish- GEORGE. Jocelyn making her Uncle Steve proud.
And to finish- GEORGE. Jocelyn making her Uncle Steve proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment