They may be little things, but they are funny to me. And even if they are only funny to me, I am writing them down because this is my blog.
Last night I took Jocelyn to the play place at the mall with a friend (because it is now cold and raining and no, I do not enjoy it like others do. I prefer outside and sunny.) She mostly spends her time going down the slide then running up the stairs then going down the slide. She is still learning to take turns. Most of the time she shoves her way in and tries to cut in front of the line and screams at me when I stop her from going down and tell her to take turns as if I have ruined her master plan.
But last night she climbed up the stairs and prepared to cut in front of the two children in line when a little boy, not much older than her, who was first in line decided to allow the other child and Jocelyn to go first. He put his hand around her back and gently allowed her to go first. I thought it was cute and later found out it was because he was quite unsure of the slide.
Well Jocelyn found this quite the gesture as well because the next time she went up the stairs she did her usual, push your way to the front thing but then stepped to the side and proceeded to "guide" about 4 other children (two of which were probably 5 or older) down the slide.
Of course the next time around she tried to cut in front of the very boy who gave her that idea. But it was cute that one time.
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment