Saturday we played and prepped for the Farewell and Jocelyn played.
Jocelyn loves to snuggle in her blanket from Grandma
Helping make things is her favorite (and the coffee cake being made is her mother's favorite)
See? Its her favorite
She tried to get the flowers to drink from the cup. For some reason they would not do it.
Using the watering can with Aunt Becky was better.
Sunday she wore her new dress from Grandma and even graced us with her "big smile" (that was, of course, after the farewell. She made sure to not sit through either of the two times Sara spoke.)
What, you want a picture of the actual missionary? Why would have one of those? Crazy I tell you. Believe or not, she was there. I just don't have those pictures on my computer. But if you MUST have one. Her it is. Sister Pulsipher and some of our AMAZING leaders (and friends) from Simi 3
Oh and I was there too. making funny faces with best friends. We just need Emily and the 4 of us are perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment