Cory was scheduled to teach a class all weekend from October 20th-23. When I found out that Sara's farewell would be that same weekend I thought to myself that it would be nice to go if we had the money but we did not. I was bummed. Then Cory, being the wonderful husband he is, perceived my sadness and said he would use his money from his class to pay for me to go. Yay! Really. Yay. I NEEDED this trip.
Jocelyn loved watching the airplanes. She would yell "airplane!" and shoot her hand in the air signing it.
I was terrified of flying with Jocelyn on a packed flight. This girl HATES to sit still. And the flight was after her bed time. (sleeping at all with people around does not happen.) For the most part she did pretty well on the flight and with the help of a magna-doodle and treats, we eventually made it to LA. Both a little tired.
I was terrified of flying with Jocelyn on a packed flight. This girl HATES to sit still. And the flight was after her bed time. (sleeping at all with people around does not happen.) For the most part she did pretty well on the flight and with the help of a magna-doodle and treats, we eventually made it to LA. Both a little tired.
I was trying to navigate around the Delta portion of the airport while under construction with Jocelyn, a carry on and her car seat. Thank you dear stranger who gave me a cart to use!

No comments:
Post a Comment