Voting

Sunday, August 7, 2011

California Part 3- Richard

After three days of camping we finished our trip going between Oxnard and Simi playing with family.
Jocelyn helped Nana make cookies.
The real reason she helps. (That is my girl.)
Apparently waves are no big deal but one little sprinkler spraying her in the face? Not ok.

Yes, we worked out with Richard Simmons. Yes I loved it. Jayna was a trooper but was not quite sure why we found it so amazing. However, she stuck it out and got some great pictures. All in all, I will go again and if you ever can, go get your work out. It is very entertaining and the man loves his work.



Did I mention it was his Birthday? Oh, and it was a broadway theme. Perfect.
Sara celebrated the occasion with a combover.

We also celebrated Anne turning one. I should have a picture but I dont. However Jocelyn sure enjoyed the occasion, and the cake that went with it.

So there is our 2011 summer trip to California. We had a blast and just wish we could be there longer! ( I wish we could move back. Cory, just wants to visit.)

No comments: