Voting

Sunday, July 31, 2011

And so it begins

I know I am probably asking for it when I say I am excited for when Jocelyn does and says funny things. But I kind of am. Lucky for me today I saw a small glimpse of it.

Due to random things happening I had Jocelyn with me when I helped teach primary today and that is a whole different story. However, during one of the very few moments she was not screaming she walked over to one of the students and sat on the chair next to her. Then she said hi and lifted up her dress as high as she could then started saying belly button belly button! and pointing at her belly button.

I might need to talk to her about modesty one of these days. Or stop asking her to lift up her shirt to show me her belly button.....

No comments: