I thought that her little baby face was now taken over by the toddler face and none of it was quite the same. Though I much prefer the toddler, I missed that face a little. Then, tonight when I went in to her room before I went to bed I took that not so little anymore body in my arms and rocked her a bit. As I went to lay her down (boy was she out) I looked at her face. I just wish I had a way of taking a picture of that face. I was staring right into the same face I looked at in pictures this morning. My little baby girl, with her cute nose and perfect lips. It made my heart smile.It is nice to know that even though she will continually grow and change, when she is sleeping I will always have my baby girl.
It's Enough
11 years ago

2 comments:
Man, make me cry why don't you?
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, forever and ever, my baby you'll be."
Just wait until you hold that sweet baby when she is five and her feet are hitting your knees. I just about lost it the other night when that happened with William. When did he get so big?!
How did I end up with such incredibly tender & amazing sisters? Even though time goes by fast, I love enjoying this journey with you guys. Love you!
Post a Comment