Joelyn is growing and changing so fast I have no idea how I will keep up! I wanted to post something so I will be able to remember some of it, however, my computer refuses to turn on so there will be no pictures....
I know I have said it before but I love having a one year old! She is learning, and loving it and she is interacting which is just so fun. Seriously...one is the best.
Great things about Jocelyn right now:
Surprise she is sleeping better! Who does that? Jocelyn does now. For the last two weeks she has been sleeping from 8:00-8:30 to around 7:30 or 8am. Amazing. Bliss. Sometimes I wake up before her. This coming from the girl who REFUSED to sleep more then two hours until 9 months.
She is slowly working on the whole walking thing. As of this week she is really liking to stand. Or liking our reaction when she stands. She will stand up then look at us and start clapping. She completely has the balance, now she just needs the desire.
Not so great things about Jocelyn right now:
Tantrums. As of last week- 5/30/11- she literally throws herself on the floor and throws tantrums. The first time was kind of funny, she was on my lap and made sure she carefully got on the floor and laid down then flattened out.
Talking
as of 5/30
Snack -sna
out side- side
cheese-cant really spell it
some
ball
duck
kitty cat
Snack -sna
out side- side
cheese-cant really spell it
some
ball
duck
kitty cat
as of 6/5
cracker
book
pasi (pacifier) bossie
sound a duck makes (her favorite) quack quack
sound a cat makes- meow meow
sound a dog makes -woof (more her putting her lips together then blowing)
sound a sheep makes -bah
These last few weeks she has really really been picking up on talking. loves to talk, copy what we say and talk on the phone
loves loves loves to talk on the phone. always. she likes the sound of someone on the phone, the way the phone lights up. if she hears the phone ringing she loses it unless she gets to talk.
she loves all animals, sooooo much
loves being outside and loves her friend henry (ne ne)
loves to skype with Nana and Grandma- she sits by the computer and says Nana until she sees them.
So there you have it. My novel with no pictures about the last three months.
i love my 15 month old so much. i never felt i could love a baby so much. but i do. it makes me happy. this is the age that makes you feel you could almost do it again. almost.

2 comments:
I want to talk to her on the phone! Give me a call sometime! : )
amen! Sister! 12 mos - 24mos! the best!! but infants are the bomb too!!
Post a Comment