I had to do mine almost 5 years ago and it was a sad day too. It involved 3 trips to do it because the dmv people aren't thorough in telling you what you need to get it so I rushed through the test and BARELY passed. Like I hit the limit of how many you can get wrong. Scary! The UT dmv book was horribly unorganized and I was done with those idiots that day. Plus when they ask me stupid questions about tractors on the road? Seriously? Lame!
My name is Rachel. I grew up in Southern California. I have been swimming for as long as I can remember. I love the water. I played water polo and swam on the swim team in high school, which is where I really learned to love swimming and teaching it. I have been teaching swim lessons for 15 years. I have taught three different methods, become a WSI trainer and, last year, helped create the Utah County Swim School instructor program.
I feel that learning to be safe in and around water is one of the most important skills a person can have. I think swimming should be fun and productive. I would love to teach you to love and enjoy the water as much as I do!
3 comments:
Very sad...I send my condolences.
I know how you feel! I had to do that 2x Utah and Texas!!!
I had to do mine almost 5 years ago and it was a sad day too. It involved 3 trips to do it because the dmv people aren't thorough in telling you what you need to get it so I rushed through the test and BARELY passed. Like I hit the limit of how many you can get wrong. Scary! The UT dmv book was horribly unorganized and I was done with those idiots that day. Plus when they ask me stupid questions about tractors on the road? Seriously? Lame!
Post a Comment