Voting

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Dad

Maybe it is just one of those things about getting older, or it may just be me, but I am rather sentimental this Fathers Day. So I am going to post a little tribute to my Father. Mike Pulsipher. Since my computer died all pictures will be posted thanks to Lelia Jones Photography because they are all I have access to. And there are so many perfect ones too!

I love my Dad. He is the Patriarch of this fabulous brood. 7 children and now 12 grand children.







He is goofy quite often and I love it.
He passed it onto me as well..(not sure why my Mom couldnt figure out why I made faces in pictures...)


As long as I can remember he would dance with us. It is my favorite.

He always tries to make people laugh, feel comfortable and enjoy what they are doing.


He loves his children and grandchildren so much and is not afraid to show it. I love that about him. I love that I learned to express my love for others from not just my Mom but my Dad as well.

He is my Dad, Jocelyns Grandpa and Bishop to the Simi Valley Young Single Adults. He loves us all so very much and I love that. I love that I get to share my Dad with so many and that he is more than willing to do so.

Happy Fathers Day Dad!


No comments: