Voting

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Husband

Another Father I absolutely want to and must pay tribute to is my wonderful husband and the oh so proud father of little J. Cory D. Mince. I cannot begin to describe how much I love Cory and how good he is at being a dad. The best I can say is that, several people have told me how much they love watching him with J because it is fun to see this big tough Marine completely smitten by his little girl.

He gets excited about things, like babies. He also teases everyone. Including Jocelyn. He bought her a stuffed skunk while we were still in the hospital because she was being a stinker about nursing.

He is very cuddly. So naturally, he took advantage of this with a cute little cuddly baby. At least while she would allow it......



He is the patriarch of our family, the holder of the priesthood. I am grateful for that every day. This was Jocelyns blessing day.

He is goofy. Kind of reminds you of another father in my life huh?


Willing to carry any diaper bag or purse to help me out
He loves, um....posing for pictures.....










I love watching Cory grow and develop as a Father. When Jocelyn was first born he was scared to hold her. Now he tosses her around and plays with her like it is not big deal. I love watching his love for her grow, it makes my love for him grow even more. There is nothing more fun then watching my Marine with his daughter (who absolutely has him wrapped around her finger). I love you Cory and I am grateful you are Jocelyns Dad.




2 comments:

Audrey Spence said...

It's funny what little girls can do to their dad's. They have them wrapped around their little fingers! My husband was the same way with Charlotte at first. All scared to hold her. But its just second nature. They pick it up so fast. Love the posing pics by the way... awesome :)

Fantabulous Lil P said...

I may or may not have almost gotten a little teary-eyed reading this. I've loved watching BOTH of you grow, and grow together!!! Love you.