Voting

Friday, April 1, 2011

I might be crazy

Ok, so I still need to post about Jocelyn's birthday party and our trip to California. But that is ok. I think it is part of blogging to comment on how far behind you are. Everyone is doing it so why shouldn't I?

This post however has nothing to do with updating anyone on my life. It is about making me accountable for my actions. I have now committed to two races in June. A triathlon on June 11 (10 weeks away) and my first ever 10k on June 25 (12 weeks away).

I am not quite sure how to train for both being so close together but I will do it! (though I am always tempted to NOT run for an hour and NOT do the 10k. But I must, because I alreadyI said I would.)

So, there you go. That is what I am doing. Now I will have to do them because it is possible someone might remember this post and ask me how they went. So I will have to have an answer. (most likely I will say the tri was fine but I will never run that far again. All you who do marathons are CRAZY!)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

haha, I think you are more crazy for the triathlon, you'll do the 10k, and think it was breeze... and probably turn crazy and start running marathons. Have a blast :)

Rachel said...

haha i highly doubt that. i like being able to just do small amounts of three things. i get so tired and bored running.