I realized I do not have pictures of her cake from the California birthday party because Emily was taking a video with my camera. However, these, in my opinion, are pretty great. I will post the little videos someday.


Looking all innocent, like she is unsure what to do with it

By the end of "Happy Birthday" she had grabbed her cupcake and stuffed it in her face. (note mom's, I have done an cake and a cupcake. The cupcake is the key. They can pick it up easily.)

She might have enjoyed it

The cupcake monster looking for more cupcake- really, she kept trying to find more frosting to eat. I had to pull her from the high chair tray because she just kept eating.

Best way to wash a baby and get her back to her party.


Thank you Gwendolyn for taking this picture. This is honestly so perfect. As if she is saying...destroy a cupcake? Me? Never!
2 comments:
Of course a cupcacke won't work if you were Kaitlyn and Audrye the had to have the whole cake to destory!
Too cute! I love it!
Post a Comment