For those of you who are in California,you probably know of Trader Joe's. Since I have been trying to eat better I have really really missed this store because for some odd reason it is not in Utah. Fortunately, just this week, a new store has opened here in Orem just a few blocks from our apartment. It is called Sunflower Farmers Market. I went this morning to check it out and am so happy! It is a good quality health food store, with fresh produce and meats at prices that are not too high. Some things were even cheaper than Walmart. So, for now, I am happy. Though they still do not have Trader Joe's "almost" whole wheat pizza dough, mochi ice cream or wonderful yogurt, everything else is there. Thank you Sunflower Farmers Market.
Oh and if you live in Utah, check this place out. It is pretty sweet, and they give you two free cloth grocery bags!
No comments:
Post a Comment