My mom being, well, my mom the first thing on the agenda was to hike Mt. Timpanogos. Most of us were excited to do this anyway ( maybe we are crazy but that is ok) Sara just might have been a little less excited but she did it anyway, what a trooper!
The group at the beginning ready to conquer the mountain.
Apparently there used to be an outhouse in the direction the sign was pointing, but now it just points to some nice bushes.
At the end/half way part of the hike since there is still that going back to where you started part. We did not go all the way to the top, due to several factors which were against us. But the view was still amazing and I felt accomplished. All in all, it was great fun.
The next day we piled into the car and went to The Farm. For those who do not know, my Grandma has a farm in Idaho. For as long as I can remember it has always been one of my most favorite places ever. So many amazing memories have been made there. I have spent a lot of time telling Cory about my beloved farm, and he has finally had his first farm experience of what I hope to be many.
Cory has wanted to be a cowboy since he was four, the minute we got there his hat was on and every minute he had he was out with the horses. The best part about this for me? He used to make fun of me for loving horses, and now he loves them.
I know I have three pictures of Cory on here, but the rest of the pictures of everyone else are on other cameras because my camera died. But it was a great trip and scenery was beautiful in these pictures.
About an hour after I took these there was a crazy dust storm and then it rained, all sorts of fun at the farm. Needless to say that between petting horses, crazy weather, visiting abandoned houses of supposed crazy people and eating great food surrounded by our family we had a great weekend and we can't wait for the next trip to the farm! When I get more pictures I will post them.
And this marks the end of my three month post, I hope you enjoyed it. But really, who wouldn't? What strange person would not want to read random pointless things about what we do with our lives? Obviously everyone does want to. So if you want to read it more then once, feel free, I don't mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment