Today marks three months since Cory and I were married. I know so long right? Now,we know that three months is a really big deal. Probably the only other thing that could top it is the whole fifty year thing. But really, now what is fifty years to three months? Nothing. So we are really pulling out all the stops and celebrating in a big way, Cory is doing homework and I am updating my Blog. We know we know, why didn't you think of it first? Some of us are just a little more clever. Now, even though three month anniversaries do not come along all the time, you can feel free to steal our idea for other, less significant anniversaries like one year or twenty-five years. But in the mean time feel free to read my blog for more clever things. The following posts are part of my big three month celebration. Enjoy! Oh, and if you need any advice on being married just ask, after all we have been married for three months and do know all there is to know about being married.
No comments:
Post a Comment