On Sunday Cory and Jocelyn were hanging out on the couch. Cory was doing something on the computer and Jocelyn was playing on my phone. I decided to take advantage of it and take some time to sing. I don't get to do it often. I pulled out some good old warm up arias and art songs and started playing around. It took about five minutes for Jocelyn to head over and "help" me out.
"You want help mamma?"
"Sure Jocelyn."
She then reaches over and pushes a button on our good ol 64 key casio and - some awesome casio prerecorded 90's jam begins. Great accompaniment for some french art songs.....
After turning the song off I proceeded to finish what I was singing and eventually realized that Jocelyn was attempting to sing with me. She sat on my lap carefully listening to the sounds I was making and trying to sing the same thing.
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment