Voting

Friday, April 13, 2012

Something new.



It is true, we are expecting a baby brother or sister for little Jocelyn on October 6. Neither of us thought we would ever be ready for a baby again after her first year. But, surprise! Year 2 made us realize it was all worth it. (we love you Jocelyn, just not the fact that you had 10 ear infections stomach issues and never slept...)

Jocelyn joined us at the apt. where we heard the heart beat the first time. She has now been going everywhere saying "mommy, baby tummy!", Not sure she really understands, but it is fun to pretend. Now to see how she handles sharing me, she won't even let her Dad hug me sometimes.....

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Never slept, or never sleeps? haha :)Yea for babies!!!

Becca said...

I think it will be the best thing for her. I am so excited. If it is a boy I found the prefect moblie at work! Trust me Cory will love it!!

Amy Sue said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!