Reading about my pregnancy with her reminded me why it is good to keep a journal. For times like these, where I read something and think.."that is my child." Little things that she did in my stomach that she still does now. This, to me, is my proof that she was my child not just once she was born, but the minute she began growing inside me. She was not just some organism, but she had a spirit and definitely had a personality. How might I know this? Read for yourself, then think about what I just wrote in the post below about her and sharing....
"He finally felt her move a few weeks ago. Which says a lot. She does not seem to like to preform (what? my child?) The only time you can get her is when he is laying his head or arm on my stomach. Apparently she does not like to share. We will work on that later."

1 comment:
That is too funny. Love it!
Post a Comment