Voting

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our time in California

Just some of the pictures we took while in California for Christmas. We had so much fun and I know that I want to go back for sure. Cory may pretend he doesn't want to....but I think he secretly kind of does..


Playing with Grandpa Mince

Our good friends Lisa and Dana Blocksage live in Simi and Dana has started to shape surf boards. During a visit to Utah, Cory told Dana about this board he wants that will enable him to surf no matter what the conditions. This is the design Dana came up with. I can tell you from experience it is a pretty fun ride.
William and Cory enjoyed playing with William's monster truck he got for Christmas. That is, until Cory had William lay by the jump they made and didn't quite time it right causing the truck to hit William. William was a little more cautious trusting Cory after that. At least for about 5 minutes.
Jocelyn enjoyed standing up at anything she could.
Best part about Christmas in California? No snow, and warm sun. We enjoyed it as much as we could.

Jocelyn really got into eating table foods while we were there. She enjoyed the fact that she could coax her aunts and uncles (and always Grandparents) into giving her parts of their chocolate muffins.

No comments: