Voting

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

10 Months



I usually remember to do month posts along with Dr. apts. Which are not every month. However, since Jocelyn wanted to get whatever sickness I got over the holidays and run a temp of 104 on and off for 5 days, we went to the Dr. this month as well. (She is getting better now, we hope)

Jocelyn is 10 months old. As I said last month, I am not really sad that she is getting older. I love watching her go through different stages, learning and developing. I love her curiosity and how excited she gets when she learns something new. Maybe it will be sad a year or two from now, but for now I am just in love with her growing.

Stats this month:
Weight- 20Lbs
Height- 29 3/4 inches

No idea on the %

Things she is doing:

Crawling like a mad women. Have I mentioned how much she loves that she can get where she wants to when she wants to? Whole new baby. Its possible I love it more than she does.

Standing up. Mostly supported, she pulls up on anything.

She only wants to feed herself, which results in the floor and her lap getting most of the food. but she loves it.

She loves to play peek-a-boo with her blanket and really gets the concept.

She still loves her baths and going swimming. She has no problem getting water in her face and squeals and giggles the entire time she is in the water. (Thats my girl!)

She knows who her Mom and Dad are and is happiest with both of us together.

I am sure there is so much more but it is all blending together. She is growing and learning so fast, it is so fun to watch! We love our little Boo!



*A special thank you to rosebud photography for taking these oh so cute pictures!

No comments: