Voting

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Mr. Ferber

Can we be friends? Maybe even best friends? For the past 7.5 months I have not slept for more then 2 hours at a time. Lately no more then 15 minutes because "someone" apparently could not sleep unless I was holding her. And not just holding her, but holding her in the rocking chair. Ok so I have a yellow rocking chair and I love it....but not so much I want to attempt sleeping in it. I just might have been starting to go crazy at night. There might have been some tears, it has been rough.

I was a little hesitant to approach you, I kept thinking that maybe we could get along without you. But Cory said to suck it up and give you a chance. So I did. After one 10 minute stretch of crying and one more 40 minute stretch (checking in every 5 minutes per your instruction)...I believe I have come to know the awesomeness of you. Last night= no crying and a baby who slept for 10 hours! Can you believe that? 10 hours?

10 is a lot more then 2. And a whole lot more then 15 minutes. Thank you, my new best friend.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

First, I congratulate you for knowing your math. You are right, 10 is better than 2. :)

Second, I'm so glad you got some good sleep and that Jocelyn did too.

Yay!