On the weekend of June 20, Cory and I made the 10 (ish) hour trek to California to bless little Jocelyn. We decided to leave later in the day so the majority of the time driving would be when she slept. It worked out really well.
The weekend was so fun and way too fast. We barely were able to see anyone and those we did see we did not really get to spend time with. But it was so nice. It was wonderful to see so many people come to support us and show love for our family and Jocelyn. Even some of Steve's friends. Its amazing what amazing friends he has. Thank you for watching out for our family.
That Sunday just happened to be Fathers Day as well. It was quite the day, waffles for breakfast (that I made and I do believe they were fairly tasty) a baby blessing, family bbq and lots and lots of good times.
Thank you to all of you who made the effort to see us and support us event hough we did not have a lot of time. And thank you to Grandma Pulsipher for the beautiful blessing dress and matching flowers for Jocelyn and Mommy! (pictures are coming when I get them from those who actually had time to remember a camera)
It's Enough
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment